Why is the video content so important?
By visiting our website you were probably thinking about promoting yourself as a lawyer, prominent businessman or C level executive. The question is: did you consider creating a video to promote your expertise? If not, I am sure you will do it after reading a few mind blowing facts why is the video content a king of contents!
- 9% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Using the word “video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19%, click-through rates by 65% and reduces unsubscribes by 26%.
- Midway through 2015, mobile video plays exceeded 44% — up 74% from 2014 and up a whopping 844% since 2012.
- Between April 2015 and November 2015, the amount of average daily video views on Facebook doubled from 4 billion video views per day to 8 billion.
- In July 2015, Periscope users were watching 40 years’ worth of videos every day.
- In Q2 of 2015, mobile phones (34%) and tablets (15%) combined for 49% of video ad impressions — up from 38% in Q1 of 2015. Publishers saw PC impressions drop from 62% to 50% in the previous quarter.
- Syndacast predicts 74% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be video.
- The average person gets distracted in eight seconds, though a mere 2.8 seconds is enough to distract some people.
- 81 percent of people only skim the content they read online.
- People form a first impression in a mere 50 milliseconds.
- An estimated 84 percent of communications will be visual by 2018.
- An estimated 79 percent of internet traffic will be video content by 2018.
- Posts that include images produce 650 percent higher engagement than text-only posts.
- People are 85 percent more likely to buy a product after viewing a product video.
- Posts with videos attract 3X more links than text-only posts.
- Tumblr’s active user base has grown by 120 percent.
- Pinterest’s active user base has grown by 111 percent.
- Instagram’s active user base has grown by 64 percent.
- The number of videos appearing in Facebook’s news feed has increased 3.6X, Facebook reported.
- Facebook posts from brands that included images earned 87 percent of all engagements
- Tweets with images earned up to 18 percent more clicks, 89 percent more favorites, and 150 percent more retweets
We offer complete video marketing – we will create amazing video, promote it through mailing and Social Media. It’s definitely worth considering to move forward with your career and bring it digital!