Social Media for Business
Social media is transforming the way business is carried out. A recent study by the Internet Advertising Bureau UK found that nearly 80% of consumers would be more inclined to buy more often in the future because of a brand’s presence on social media.
Why to use Social Media for business?
- Social ads are an inexpensive way to promote your business and distribute content. They also offer powerful targeting options so that you can reach the right audience.
- Even if you aren’t on social media, most of your customers expect you to be. Over 67 percent of consumers now go to social media for customer service. They expect fast response times and 24/7 support—and companies that deliver win out.
- Not only does social media help you direct people to your website, but the more social media shares you receive, the higher your search ranking will be.
- Social media isn’t about blasting your company’s sales pitch on social, it’s a two-way channel where you have the opportunity to enrich relationships with your customers.
- You’re going to have business and marketing plans outside of your social media campaign. After all, a successful marketing plan is varied and robust. A solid social media plan only adds to your efforts and makes them more successful. It’s an affordable, yet greatly under-utilized platform that can help with virtually every aspect of your marketing plan.
- Increase website traffic and page ranking
- Improved brand loyalty. According to a report published by Texas Tech University, brands who engage on social media channels enjoy higher loyalty from their customers.
So, don’t waste your time! Be social.